Dr. Bonnie Nye, MD
Regionally and nationally recognized for her pediatric and young adult sports medicine expertise, key aspects of Dr. Nye’s career include:
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine graduate
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Designed and directed the Sports Medicine and Performance Center at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Certified ImPACT Consultant since 2005.
- Known regionally for developing a comprehensive, leading edge approach to the care of the concussed athlete, Dr. Nye is an integral member of the The Bryn Mawr Rehab Hospital’s concussion team.
- A lifelong Chester County resident, Dr. Nye is married to Dr. Robert Nye and has raised 3 children who are known locally and nationally for their sports achievements.
Location: (click here for directions)
163 Pottstown Pike (Rt. 100)
Chester Springs, PA 19425
- Monday thru Thursday
from 7:30 AM to 7:30 PM
- Fridays from 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Accommodations for acute injuries
will be made